out of curiosity, does Adrenaline contain any of the territory acquisition aspects like vanilla Blades in the Dark?
A downloadable game
This tabletop roleplaying game allows for high action games in a modern or near future world. It uses the Forged in the Dark system based on John Harper's Blades in the Dark RPG.
Danny Ocean? Ethan Hunt? Evelyn Salt? Dominic Toretto? They have nothing on you. Style, stealth and speed - you and your crew have it in spades.
Adrenaline is a game about a group of thrill-seeking characters in a close-knit crew who swindle, steal, and shoot their way to infamy and fortune - or die trying. The game takes place in a fictional setting that looks just like our modern world.
Adrenaline provides optional rules for cyber, bio, and pharmaceutical augmentations that allow the game to be played in the modern day or in a near future / cyberpunk setting.
- The core book and resources files with playbooks, crew sheets, Miami setting, and GM resources. The core book also includes appendices for adding the supernatural and an immersive virtual reality setting.
- NPC Business Cards (print using Avery 5173 cards).
EXAMPLE CHARACTER SHEET
Players build characters with unique attributes and skills by selecting one of eight playbooks.
- Fixer: A planner and manipulator.
- Driver: If it moves, you can drive it.
- Hitter: Sometimes a knife or gun really is the best tool.
- Player: A master of seduction, confidence and disguise.
- Techie: All the world loves a geek.
- Operator: Surveillance, sniping, and sabotage.
- Thief: All security systems have a weakness. You find it.
- Trickster: You trade in deception, sleight of hand, and misdirection.
EXAMPLE CREW SHEET
The players also build a crew. The crew provides a reason for the characters to stick together. Each crew type leads to a very different style of play.
- Disposable Heroes: Elite mercenaries that make problems disappear, usually by violent means.
- Redlines: They drive fast and furious while getting in to all sorts of trouble.
- Scoundrels: Socialites, troublemakers or wanderers. Scoundrels live for the thrill and the party that follows.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is this game every getting a physical version? Ive looked everywhere and cannot find it, and as much as i would love to play this i cant see myself reading through the whole thing on my phone.
Is a physical copy of the book available for purchase in any manner?
Hi, I just bought the game and I'm really liking it :D I was just wondering if there were any updates on the city descriptions that are in development.
Thank you for the comment! I just finished the NPC business card codex & am nearly finished with the GM card deck. Once those are done, I'll be turning to the city descriptions. I'll likely add a Google Drive folder to the product page so that you can access cities as they are completed.